Policy guidelines on quality, environment and safety
- LEVACO Chemicals GmbH is a progressive, dynamic and forward-looking company. We have defined goals which are familiar to all our employees. Our performance and improvements are continuously measured and evaluated.
- Our employees are the source of value creation and creativity in our company. We encourage their commitment towards constant improvement. We motivate them by extended education and through this strengthen their sense of responsibility for safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- We respect social norms and values as reflected in our ethics guidelines. These are the cornerstones of our corporate culture.
- We produce Kosher and Halal compliant products.
- We act according to the principle of Responsible Care®. Every day, we transfer the goals of responsible action in the areas of environment, safety and health into a reality.
- We deliver consistently high quality in our products and services. We regard this as a holistic corporate quality. At the same time, we consider the interests of our employees, customers, suppliers, owners as well as our neighbours and the society.
- We aim to be a reliable and competent partner. Our goal is to ensure the greatest level of satisfaction for our business partners.
- We are committed to comprehensive environmental protection and the utmost safety.
- Through open and respectful dialogue with our customers, employees, suppliers, owners, authorities and the public, we create confidence in our business activities.
- We use a process-oriented, integrated management system according to the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 for quality, environmental and energy management in order to continually improve our performance.